Monday 31 October 2011

Announcement!!!!!!

Respected viewers,
                             I wanted to tell just in case, that if you notice , there is this logo (*) on either corner of the picture that is taken by me particularly. This is to signify that the posted content is personal  property of Fariya Khan therefore it is advised please avoid from copying , stealing or scamming or some legal action must be taken against the alleged person. Material that is collected from google.com/images is pasted directly to the blog without any editing being done to it. It is in its original form ; hence no copyright issues can be claimed. I do not copy/paste information from other sources though I might direct visitors to that particular site through this blog. I do not allow using any sort of content/material/information from this blog without my consent. 
My reviews/thoughts/posts are based on my personal experiences though I am not a professional blogger/makeup artist therefore I may not be held responsible for any inconvenience to the viewer. If you have any queries you may contact (youngforeverism) at  youngforeverism@gmail.com or leave me comments or messages on my facebook page HERE . I am extremely grateful for your support and co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,
Fariya Khan.


*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)