Thursday 29 September 2011

Its HAUL timeeeeee!

What are hauls basically for??? Well people find it interesting when they find prices and comparisons between sooo many products at the same time ... However this one is not a big one but hope you find it interesting





I really needed a good shampoo and I tried dove shampoo the first time and i am in love with it. It suits my hair plus controls frizz. Then there are the soaps , the dove moisturizing soap actually keeps the skin moisturized and my skin is respectively dry these days , the pears soap...I just like it because it looks good,who cares anyway :P. I love the tuity fruity smell of the SHE(is fun) deodorant . It gives a scent of innocence :PP . Tissues......you must be thinking what they are doing here . The wet rose petal perfumed tissues are great for wiping off makeup on the way.Who wants to carry a whole container of makeup cleaner so I will advice to get these and the pocket tissues come in handy. I also got eyelashes , eyelash glue , eyelash curler , I didnt have these before . You must always , always have a nailpolish remover kept in your dressing table. I like the etude ones as they take off the nail polish in one wipe. I guess I have covered every thing up till now.....









Dove intensive repair therapy .... PKR 250
SHE is fun deodorant.................PKR 170
False eyelashes x 2....................PKR   85
Etude nailpolish remover ...........PKR   80
Perfumed wet tissue..................PKR   20
Dove moisturizing soap.............PKR  125
Pears soap...............................PKR  70
Eyelash curler .........................PKR 300
Eyelash glue............................PKR 110



Thats the complete list of things...hope you enjoyed it (I enjoyed sharing it with you). For more keep visiting youngforeverism.blogspot.com ...
Take care
Fariya khan (young foreverism)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)