Its been a long time since I have posted any makeup look so here is a new one. It is very dramatic though but what I actually wanted to do was smoke out the look but it smudged and then I had to make a harsh line in the crease. Even though it did not come out to be bad , I might do the one I was trying for some other time ...Anyway here are the pics and the instructions plus the things used
- Use a primer from lid to browbone
- Apply black eyeshadow all over the lid.
- Blend that black eyeshadow from lid to crease without taking any excess.
- Pat some dark eyeshadow between the lid only.
- Blend sunny shimmery white eyeshadow on the browbone and the tear duct
- Use your favourite mascara and eyeliner
- Smudge dark blue eye shadow on the lower lashline.
- Wear a nudish pink lipstick
- Wear a very light pink blush. The last two steps keep the look balanced!
For the eyes
- Black eyeshadow in sleek acid pallete
- Karaja perfective eyeshadow primer
- blue eyeshadow in NYX pallete for blue eyes
- White sunny eyeshadow in NYX pallete for blue eyes
- Maybelline define a lash mascara
- Rimmel exaggerate pencil liner in blue
- MAC 217 and The Body Shop eyeshadow brush and smudge brush,
For the cheeks
- Rimmel blush in rose petal
- NYX white sunny eyeshadow as highlighter
- Luscious fibre bristles brush and blusher brush
For the lips
- NYX soft matte lip cream in Milan
Thats it for today and hope you enjoy the look.All the items listed above are easily available at all cosmetics shop.....Thanks for stopping by and keep visiting youngforeverism.blogspot.com
Fariya Khan (young foreverism)