I know i have not been posting anything for the past days or so , but no more waiting anymore. I came up with a purple elegant look . It is a winged eye makeup. Keep scrolling discover how to achieve this look.
- NYX jumbo pencil in purple velvet
- Urban decay primer potion
- Purple eyeshadow
- Urban Decay eyepencil in oil slick
- Maybelline define a lash mascara
- Nyx eyeshadow in highlight
- Apply UDDP from lid to brow
- Apply NYX jumbo pencil as a base all over the lid and create a bent line for that winged look.
- Use a purple eyeshadow and cover all the area where you have applied the NYX jumbo pencil . This step is to make the eyemakeup last longer and so that the purple eyeshadow appears to be more vibrant.
- Blend the highlighting shade on the browbone . Use a very light amount as you do not want a very sunny highlight
- Line the upper lashline halfway and apply it creating a cat eyeliner
- line the lower waterline with the black eyeliner
- Smudge some purple shadow on the lower lashline
- Apply you favourite mascara.
- Now your look is complete
Hope you were jollied and like the look . Stay happy and healthy .
Fariya Khan (youngforeverism)