Full lips is said to be a beautiful feature but many aren't born with it :(( (like me) but thanks to makeup and the techniques , you will find in this post to achieve the beautiful full pouty lips.
Things you will need:
- A damp towel or a toothbrush
- Lip scrub , balm or moisturiser
- Lip liner
- Blotting paper or tissue
- As for achieving fuller lips you will require a very glossy lip gloss . Glossy or shimmery makeup will enhance any flaws like dead skin on your lips so the first thing you are supposed to do is remove the dead skin . After using a lip scrub , balm or moisturiser a very popular but irritating technique is to run tooth brush on the lips but I am not a big fan of it so my way is to slightly damp a towel and rub it on my lips and it works quite good.
- The second step is to start lining your lips but again there are a few ways to do so ... Line just the cupid bow, outer corners , just the middle part of the lower lips , and make a line in between both the lips.This step adds dimension to your lips (refer to the picture below)
- Apply the lipstick of your choice.
- Then the gloss. Gloss will give your lips the pouty shine . Gloss will also make your lipstick last longer.
- Highlight the cupids bow
- The final step is to blot the remaining lipstick on your lips or else it will last on your teeth which looks quite bloody or maybe on the crockery and cutlery you use to have your food.