Saturday 14 January 2012

L'Oreal glam blonze for blondes trio review


Even in winters I could not resist getting a bronzer because I believe bronzers are not limited to summers only ... This Bronzer from L'oreal's glam bronze line is some amazing stuff.



Ok so this one is going to be quick ...
This clearly states its for blondes ... I am a brunette so this works more as an AMAZING highlighter on the cheek bones and gives a dewy look instead of showing up as a typical bronzer, I am completely out of words. Its a super pigmented trio and has nice blendability. This bronzer is not for sculpting or contouring but when the trio is mixed and dusted on the face it gives a wonderful sun kissed look. Because I have fair skin tone the pink blush shows up  perfectly fine. The color pay off is great . The packaging is kind of heavy but has a compact mirror and brush in it though the brush is of no use. The quantity seems to be quite a lot. The texture and formula suggests that it can be used as eyeshadows, i tried this and achieved a beautiful look. I tried this on a blonde friend and I can assure this to all the blondes out there , that this stuff will work perfectly fine. My mom picked this so some mistake had to made. There are several other shades available of this bronzer . The glambronze trio also comes for brunettes. Any way I do not regret getting this as it does an amazing job in every form.


Swatches and pictures:








Out of 5:
product : 5
quality : 5
Packaging : 4
price : 3.5
Overall :  4.5
Will I buy again : yes

This costs 16 pounds and the glambronze line isnt available in pakistan. You can order this online


Fariya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)