Hawkeye is definitely not my favourite superhero but I find his purple costume with the bow and arrow quite catchy and a bit different from other superheroes , so inspired by his costume colour and bow and arrow , i created this look.
the double flick eyeliner...the colors in this picture are not exactly the same but its just meant to show the eyeliner
inspiration (source: google)
- Art Deco eyeshadow base
- Nyx sexy blue eyes palette (greyish blue eyeshadow)
- Sleek acid palette (just a purple shade)
- Sleek shadow in noir (basic black shadow)
- Catrice gel liner
- Just gold (white eyeshadow)
- Maybelline falsies mascara
- Prime your lids.
- Apply the grayish blue shadow all over the lids
- Blend the black eyeshadow (noir) into the crease. Stay precise with your blending just to create sort of a cut crease look.
- Blend a purple eyeshadow in the crease (over that black) and then halfway to the browbone.
- Highlight with a pinkish white highlight color.
- This time instead of using bright color in the inner corner I applied the same purple shadow. but to still add some life you can use a brightening concealer underneath or and eye brightener. But it is not necessary to copy the same look so you can also go in with your favourite highlight color
- Line the upper lashline. Do a winged liner , all you have to do is simply line your eyes and then add a flick at the end creating a triangle.
- Do the same thing on the lower lashline but you will have to reverse the whole liner look (lol ;)) . Its pretty easy , again just simply line your lashline and create a downward flick.
- Fill the empty triangular shape between the flicks with a white eye shadow if you want to.
- On the lower lashline smudge purple and altogether.
- For the inner tearduct again create a pointy tip (as if when you close the lids , it would make an arrow shape)
- Line the lower waterline.
- Finish off with a mascara
Phew ! that is quite a manual ,lol ..but believe me , it is not that difficult and takes only about 5-7 minutes
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial ,