Saturday 9 June 2012

Summer trends (five day series)... Fishtail and waterfall braids and messy side buns.

Ok , so these braids are hell of a task to achieve but I am loving this new trend, although I was never able to braid my hair like that though I watched tons of tutorials on youtube , but it would be very easy for people who know how to do a French braid, If it is very difficult to make then you can do a braid within a braid (or say a messy four strand braid). I do this one all the time. First you braid half of your hair like you normally would do (a three strand braid) and then you section the remaining hair into two , then you braid the three remaining part altogether and if it sounds too complicated then you simply can watch a youtube tutorial. Side buns are by far the easiest and less time consuming and i'm sure every one would know how to make a messy bun, here are some pictures just to give an idea.


fishtail braid (tutorial)



waterfall braid (tutorial)



braid within a braid (tutorial)



messy side bun,...


All pictures are from google while the video tutorials are from youtube :)



I hope you find this helpful . take care
fariya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)