Avril Lavigne is known for her punk rock and roll style and goth she has adapted in the last few years. She is an inspiration for the teenagers mostly.Avril Lavigne is my favourite female singer and so I have created a look inspired by her "What The Hell" music video look.
- Sleek acid pallete
- Maybelline eye studio drama gel liner
- Too Faced eyeshadow in heaven
- Maybelline define a lash mascara
- Urban Decay shadow primer potion
- Flat shader brush (The Body Shop)
- Crease brush (Drugstore)
- Eyeliner Brush (Maybelline)
- Apply the primer from lid to brow
- Apply the mettalic hot pink shade all over the lid using the eyeshadow brush or whatever equipment you have
- Using the crease brush simply blend a matte black eyeshadow right into the crease and do not give it a very smoked out effect , keep it a little bit sharp.
- Sweep your eyeshadow brush to blend the black and pink in the outer corner making it look purpleish
- Although Avril ha a very dramatic under eye smokey eye but I have kept it a bit wearable. Use the eye liner to line the lower lashline and waterline and smudge the eyeliner. Too much black will closen your eyes if you have a darker eye color.
- High light your browbone.
- Apply the mascara on upper and lower lashes.
Thats all folks, I am sure you will like it . Keep visitinf youngforeverism.blogspot.com