Saturday 24 December 2011

The best and worst of 2011

As the year is about to end some things have been the "way to go" things and really deserve the attention while the others are too lame to be bothered about.So this one would be a good way to spread the awareness of which makeup to invest in.



The best:
Benefit posie tint...Read review HERE










The worst:
Becute eyeliner pencils :( ...Like I said it is so lame to be bothered about. I have not done any review on this but in a nutshell the formula is super thick , rubbery and creases horribly. Terrible color payoff , no staying power an so it is a 0/100. Basically you get what you pay for and so I advice that invest in good makeup. These pencils cost me 50/- each :P 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)