Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dress up! Blue party - bridal wear


I am doing a dress post after a long long time .... so this one is a party to bridal wear dress , basically for formal occasions , the best part is , its is made out of my mum's 16 year old dupatta ...(btw i bribed my bro to help me with the pics lol)

THE SHIRT IS FRONT OPEN....



The pyjama cloth ...(blue shanghai with red and golden flowers)   the trouser is like just a simple straight pyjama 




The sleeve...




The bottom of the shirt has part of that shanghai cloth as a border 


This is what actually the embroidered design is...


the sleeve is bell shape...



I only had to spend money on the:
STITCHING : 1200/- RUPEES
PYJAMA CLOTH =600/- RUPESS



Oki so thats ot ...hope you enjoyed the post and liked the dress....
do not forget to follow the blog or sub to my youtube chanel 

Take care,
Fariya

1 comment:

  1. Wowww...this is such an amazing dress, beautiful colors and details :)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab day

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comment will make my day :)