Saturday 3 March 2012

Catrice made to stay eyeshadow review


Finally I get to review these ...Catrice stuff is fairly priced and so I always leap on to the catrice counter when I go makeup shopping and it is worth trying these...





How the brand describes it :

Six eye shadows with a high pigmentation for the ultimate metallic shine effect! The soft cream texture is easy to apply and lasts for an extremely long time – without settling in the crease of your eyelid or smudging! Breathtaking looks, effortlessly created with the Made To Stay Long Lasting Eye Shadows by CATRICE.


My opinion:

I never really tried any cream eye shadows as I was unsure of their properties but as I have started building my collection and get everything that is appealing ...I gave these a try...
"The name was inspired by its quality" :PP Their staying power is unbelievable, This sticks on to your eye like anything. They surely are water proof .It might not work for you if you have oily lids and you are not a neutral junkie. Also do not apply a primer before using these because it doesn't stick to your lids then.I noticed that these have more gel like consistency and are different from normal cream eyeshadows.

Lord of the blings (#40) : Now this product is quite raved about by some people out there but when I tried it on , it gave the most disappointing impression. First I thought it'd be great as the colour payoff is very good but after few hours (1-2) of application its starts to crack and crease (if you know what i mean) . The staying power is also great but that crack and crease thing makes me regret buying this :(( I got this as a highlight color but the color payoff is very intense...Everyone has different skintypes and that might be the reason it didnt suit me .

Metall of honour (#50): Oh don't ask me about this baby. This is some amazing stuff . The color is sooo gorgeous. Although I wouldn't wear it if im going out (Too young for dark shades :( ...) but this gives that perfect elegant and classy look to your personality. This has amazing staying power , the color payoff is not as good as lord of the rings but still I was able to work with this . This does not crack or crease. 


Swatches and pictures:






You can find these at scentsation for 525 rupees which is a very resonable price.











Hope you liked the review and see you all next time 
Take Care
Fariya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment will make my day :)