Well smokey eye sounds a bit harsh for a wearable/ practical look for all times of the day , but this look is great for day , evening , night , work as its a brown smokey eye. It is just too neutral and goes with any dress , color plus I created this with the new clinique quad I got so I was excited to post this one.
- Clinique quad
- Karaja kohl liner pencil
- Loreal voluminous mascara.
- prime your lids
- used a purple toned taupe color(one in the middle in the picture above)
- Blend a lightbrown color in the creasing kind of creating a soft cut crease
- Smudge the same color on the lower lashline
- Apply highlighting shade on the browbone and inner corner of the eyes
- Line the upper lashline and the lower waterline
- Finish off with a mascara
Hope you liked the look