Friday 6 July 2012

M.A.C eyeshadow in "Expensive pink"

That was a pretty long break , I missed blogging (Actually my dad took my camera with him) but now I am back.I had saved a few posts for later so today I am reviewing one of my favourite eyeshadows of all time , the most beautiful colour which is perfect for brown eyes.









What the brand says:

Highly pigmented powder , Applies easily , blends well...

My opinion:

Boy oh boy! Prettiest colour everrrrr...Starting from the packaging , its just a simple plastic pot container, Quality wise , its amazing. Its a veluxe pearl shade which means its kind of frosty with metallic undertones and a soft texture. It surely does have a silk creamy texture and its kind of like a frosty pale pink with gorgeous golden undertones, I have to say that the colour payoff is kind of just ok because the colour doesnt show  extreme itensity at the very first swipe and you have to build it up a few times though the pigmentation is commendable, it stretches a long long way , its blends really easily into a dewy form, As its a warm tone of pink its great for dull eyes or skin , its a great colour for brown eyes. It is 1.5 grams of product and a little goes a long way so it will last you for a long time. You never really experience fallouts with mac eye shadows so you want get makeup all over your face , Its staying power is great even without a primer , its lasts for about 8-9 hours on the lids , It does not crease as well. I pair it up with "cranberry" to create a perfect brown eye look.

















Pros:

  • Soft silky texture
  • Blends well
  • Great pigmentation
  • Good quantity
  • Amazing lasting power
  • Good colour to pop brown eye colours
  • No fall outs at all
Cons:
  • Quite expensive
  • Ok colour payoff

Overall
  • Quality: 5
  • Quantity : 5
  • Packaging : 4.5
  • Product: 5
  • Price : 3
  • Will i buy again : yes


This eyeshadow costs 2300rs  at Aghas and 2100 at EBCO(forum mall) , you can also find it at Naheed super market , perfume gallery, park towers , In islamabad you may find this at hayees (jinnah super f-7) for 1800 rupees and for people living in the U.S.A this can be directly purchased from maccosmetics.com for $14.5 , and for people in pakistan can purchase this at just4girls.pk for 2300 riupees



Bonus:

Here is a look I created using "Expensive pink" and "cranberry"


 



Dont forget to FOLLOW THE BLOG and LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE for updates on new posts and makeup tips.



I hope you enjoyed the post ,
Take Care
Fariya

2 comments:

  1. It's such a lovely color. The quality sounds promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad.. I think its worth buying :) Oh im ur new follower
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comment will make my day :)