- The first and foremost thing is that as you all know Debenhams is going to be opening really soon, I took a sneak peak into the store , alot of work was going on (not sure if its inauguration ceremony is going to be tomorrow but today they were giving out these badges and who ever is going to have them on tomorrow (9th july 2012) will get free gift hampers from Debenhams. I received alot of those badges. I believe its a promo offer or something.
Le' random pic...
- Secondly because its the ending of this season all these highstreet brands like Outfitters , Stoneage, Crossroads and alot of other clothing stores are having a big big sale (about 30-50% off)
- Just4girls.pk changed their website layout in celebration of their 1st anniversary so its alot easier to surf through , also they are adding alot of new brands like vivo , nyx and lots more
- Macys.com added Pakistan to their shipping list , now you can easily shop from macys online. Its great news as macys sell great clothing and accessories.
- Makeup City at dolmen mall has opened opposite to Hyperstar, It offers a full range of Kryolan , Femina and Sweet Touch and I am a big fan of kryolan makeup and I am glad that they have the full range now.
- Also if you have any queries regarding makeup or you want information on any store or beauty tips you can always approach me on my facebook page . Your queries will be responded to within 12 hours.
- Here comes a random one which made me really happy, Seaview road (Karachi) got street lights which i noticed today and they used LED's instead of a 1200 watt bulb which is a great energy save measure and in the long run pays off really .
- Also if you are a peace loving person and hate crowded places , NEVER EVER got to Dolmen City Mall on sundays , EVER!
Hope you find it helpful , take care