Hey everybody , i know i have been off the blog since alot of time , i'll try to compensate that by posting as much as possible. Today I have got this new makeup look for ya'll , this is what i am wearing these days all the time.
- Art Deco eyeshadow base
- Naked palette : virgin , naked , smog...
- Catrice eyeliner per
- Estee Lauder double wear mascara
- Prime your lids
- apply virgin all over the lid till browbone
- just blend naked in the crease for dimensions , blend it evenly
- use virgin in the inner corners too
- use smog on the lower lashline for more detailing
- Line your upper lashline in a winged shape , point it towards the inner corners sharply, this will give you a more sultry eye shape.
- Use a flesh color pencil on the lower waterliner
- Finish off with a mascara
Hope you enjoyed the look