Sorry guys, could not do a post in a week as Ramadan just started... Anyway I've got a look for y'all today and i wasn't really putting this post up but then I decided to so here it is and I think its quite wearable too.
- M.A.C eyeshadow in cranberry
- Too Faced eyeshadow in silk teddy
- Catrice made to stay eyeshadow in 40
- Maybelline falsies mascara
- Catrice gel liner
- Prime your lids .
- Apply a dirty dark bronze metallic shade all over the lid
- Blend in a cranberryish shade in the crease
- Highlight brow bone and inner corners of the eyes
- Line the lower lashline with a cranberry shade
- Line the upper lashline and lower waterline with a black eyeliner
- Finish off with your favourite mascara to complete the look
I hope you enjoy the post