I just got fed up with my frizzy hair , i felt like being bald was way better than this edward scissorhands hairstyle so i looked up on the internet , tried different products and reasearched and now you can see the results in the picture above, here i am sharing my personal experiences and compiling tips from different sources ie: magazines,interenet my nani :P etc , i will only list things that actually helped...
First of all everyones hairtype , the biological makeup and qualties are different , so this post might be of no use to some people , so i wil just write a few details abouyt my hair and if you counter similar problems then ofcourse this post is meant for you.
My hair :
- Gets really frizzy
- Is dry
- I dont know if its damaged or not because i do not use alot of hot irons
- Becomes greasy without two days of shampooing
- prone to dust damage and all that environmental pollution
- Is amazing in winter and cold cimates.
Tips for frizzy hair/:
- First of all you should have a really healthy diest which should consist of Vitamin A and E , you get these in fish , white meat , dark green vegies and cucumbers are a good sourse for healthy hair.
- Loads and loads of water . Your hair needs hydration and you get this from water , i drink a least 3 glasses of water every hour , now that is alot of water but you need at least 2 liters minimum. It keeps your skin lowing as well , It works because my skin is always highlighted.
- Look for suitable products for your hair , while researching you may come across nasty hair ruining thing but ultimately land at a good one. These days I use only a shampoo schwarzkopf's Gliss , anti split ends shampoo and i use it every two days means three times a week and it works amazing . Now my hair does not have split ends bit this shampoo keeps my hair under contol , managed , silky , smooth , tangle free and works wonders.
- Shampoo as less as possible. Shampooing too often and using tons of hair products at a time wont make your hair any better as it contains tons of chemicals. I stopped using conditioners too and my hair works fine without it.
- Do not use silicone hair products as it would prevent air from reaching the roots and cause dehyd ration , basically any ingredient that has an "O,N,E" in the end eg" silic"one" , "polyther"one" etc.
- Hair oiling , moisurizes you hair , di it at least once a week, and your hair shines all the time, if you do not oil you hair then it wil become dry and extremely firzzy, I currently use Herbal essences cactus oil.
- Brush less and do not brush damp hair. Brushing damages hair and causes hairfall. Brush your hair only once in a day or two , use brush with bristles spaces far apart and not too dense.
- Do not agressively towel dry your hair , just pres your hair against the towel a few times and rinse out the water. Dont just harshly rub it against the towel.
- Keep your hair tied in a pony or a braid if you like it. This will prevent your hair from rubbing against different surfaces and keep it from being damaged .
So , i hope you enjoyed this post, try out these tips and do let me know if they worked for you.