Monday, 8 October 2012

Top three luxury scents for men and women...

Left to right :Coolwater , azzaro chrome , Versace


Top row , left to right : Pierre Cardin , Blanc St dupont
Bottom: Carolina Herrera., CH

I thought of doing a post full  of  fragrance. I planned it a long time ago and after researching for quite some time , have now chosen my top 3 for both men and women

For men(in no paticular order) :

  • Versace , pour homme
This perfume is definitely the most sexiest male scent I have ever come across. I asked a user for its distinctive qualities and he said that it smells nice(matter of opinion) , it lasts a long long time, three days at most. Personally what i think is that it is overwhelming , in a good way though which i guess makes it more manly than boyish.
  • Azzari , Chrome
This perfume is a less concentrated version of Versace , smells more or less the same but if you would not like to spend alot on Versace then Azzaro has to be a choice. It smells like what a boy/teen/young guy could easily wear. While Versace is more of a scent which would suit men in tuxedos, this is a more semi formal scent. Because it is less concentrated it lasts for only about 2 days.
  • Davidoff ,Cool Water
Well , male scents are really hard to describe , I cant say that they are floral or fruity , but i guess it specifically smells tobacoish. This scent is semi formal to casual , very much more on the causal side , and can be worn by guyz in their teens and twenties. I belive it is more of a winter scent.

For women (in no paticular order):
  • Carolina Herrera 
The most seductive and adult womanly scent.I always want to wear this one but I guess it would not suit me as I am pretty young for this one right now . Its not overwhelming at all. It is the most balanced perfume formula. This scent is extremely formal. It is floral , sort of like saline water with tobacco Not a party wear scent but great for big events like marriages , anniversaries and similar gatherings. It lasts forever untill you wash the clothes , so which means a little goes a long way. The Packaging is uper sexy yet sophisticated. 
  • St.Dupont , Blanco
This one had to be my favoutrite. It is a mix of 95 percent floral and 5 percent fruity, It is less dilute and so not too overwhelmng. I like that it can be worn in marriage ceremonies , parties , home gettogethers which proves it to be very versatile. I love the packaging too , its so glamourous. It lasts for about 2 days at the most.
  • Pierre Cardin , Bleu Marine
This one is like a woody , tobaccoish , cinnamon , spicy scent . It does not mean that you smell like a cinnamon cheese roll but its a very very elegant scent and so is the packaging.Its ceremony like. A queen scent I must say. The name suggests coolness. It lasts for 1 tod say its just like a little bit overwhelming which gives it a seductive touch.


All the top 3 male perfumes can be bought from scentsation
Versace is 5570/-
Azzaro Chrome is 2500/-
Davidoff is 2500-

All the female scents are not very easily available here. I have only seen Carolina herrera at ebco ranging from 5000 to 7000.



I hope that you find this helpful
Take Care
Fariya.


2 comments:

  1. cool water for women has almost the same scent as the one for men, it indeed is one of the best frangrances ive used. love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comment will make my day :)