Wednesday 28 November 2012

NYX blush in "Mocha" ... Review


Today I am doing a short review on the nyx blush in "Mocha"! I will probably look funny apologizing again but I am sorry i am neglecting my blog sooo much ! But there year is really important for me , i have my O'levels and exams coming up...hope you understand


My opinion:


Nyx blushes are a drugstore favourite of lots of people , because their quality is actually really good and for the price they are amazing! The Nyx packagings are sophisticated , they are mostly black , white or clear! The quantity is a fair amount(5.6 grams), but it is less than the standard amount (8 grams), but they will still last a long while because they are amazingly pigmented. I like the color payoff too , you do not have to apply a heavy amount , make sure you dust the excess off the brush! I never noticed any fallouts too! I think the lasting power is 5 hours but again for a drugstore blush that is good enough. All in all it is great , this is my mom's favourite too!  They have a large variety of colours to choose from, and they won't be heavy on your pockets too.

This color:

It is a sheer matte peach color, more on the pinkish side and great for the day time , evening looks or smokey eyes...btw this is in Mocha...


Swatches:

Builded and blended






Overall:
Product: 4
Price: 4
Quality: 4
Packaging: 3
Overall: 4
Will i buy again : I do not wear blushes , if i would , i'd definitely have a collection of these!

Pros:
  • pigmented
  • Smooth and blendable
  • No fallouts
  • Affordable

Cons:
Less lasting power
There are lots of other choices too besides these , i prefer cheek tints over blushes but that is just a personal preferance!


You can buy these from the nyxcosmetics.com website but i purchased these from Lush Grooming Bargains for 850...but now it has decreased to 750 rupees , which is pretty reasonable!!
you can also purchase these from beauty unleashed , for about the same prices


Hope you enjoyed this post
Take Care 
Fariya...



4 comments:

  1. GREAT POST.GOOD TO SEE YOUR BLOG UP AND RUNNING again :-)
    khair i love the color.such sweet pinky peachy color.will look yummy in winters.thanks fr sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty! I havent tried their powder blushes yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade! I love some products from NYX, they are good quality and affordable too! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow following u:) do visit mine Hello There,

    http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comment will make my day :)