Iv'e been obssessing over Batman since the end of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy , I have always been into superheroes as alot of my readers wouldve known but I believe that Batman is somehow related to me and my life , But man Christian Bale's Batman is damn sexy with all those Batpod , Batmobile and "the Bat" as they call it , So today i created a Batman inspired makeup look , this may not be the best but this is the final thing i could come up with...
- Art Deco Eyeshadow base
- Sleek eyeshadow in "Noir"
- Catrice Gel liner in "black"
- Kryolan glitter in No.7
- Luscious eyeliner in mettalic blue
- Clinique massive lash mascara
- Urban Decay eyeshadow "Halfbaked"
- Karaja Khol liner pencil
This look might look a bit complicated but it is not so at all , as no blending is required so follow the steps to achieve this easy look...
- Prime the lids..
- Draw a shape of a bat wing from Batman's logo , i just imagined one of my own but took the idea from the batman logo.
- Fill in the shape with black , line the lower lashline too
- Line the eyes with a blue liner.
- line the blue liner with Kryolan glitter and also put some in the inner corners
- Highlight the browbone with gold (Color of batman's belt in the movie)
- Finish off with Mascara and youre done.
the lighting maybe a bit different but you get the basic idea right?
Hope you find it easy and fun