It is hard to pull of red eyeshadows or any bold color that might look a bit too loud on you but for "cranberry" being a plum/red it is great for popping any eye color and its easy to pull it off. But for today the look is pretty bold and might be wearable for someone who is daring or has no issues wearing a dramatic look.
(sorry I am not wearing any concealer on) pictures in natural light
- M.A.C eyeshadow in :cranberry review
- Catrice gel liner review
- DMGM white eyeliner
- Urban decay primer potion review
- NYX shadow in highlight.
- Maybelline colossal volum mascara. review
- Prime your eyes from lid to brow bone
- Apply "cranberry" all over the lid
- line your lower lashline with the same shade
- Line your lower waterline
- Do a winged liner shape on the upper lashline
- Highlight with a light color
- finish off with a mascara.
Hope you enjoyed the post,