- UDPP review
- Naked Palette review
- Clinique Mascara
- Karaja Khol Liner
- Sweet touch lipstick in number 29 ..
- Bourjois Poudre de delicious bronzer
- Prime your lids.
- Use the color "virgin" (a very very light whitish pink) all over the lid.
- Blend "creep" (charcoaly black) in the crease and on 1/3 of the lid.
- Blend "Buck" (matte contour brown) over "creep" and halfway till the browbone
- Highlight the browbone with your favourite highlight color. I used "sin" (satin finish light pink)
- Out line the the tearducts with the highlight color
- Line the lower lashline with "creep"
- Line the upper and lower waterline.
- Finish off with mascara.
- I just contoured my cheeks for the look . It just looked too natural so the picture was useless.
- Apply a brownish pink nudy shade on the lips.
So guys .. I hope you liked the post