Oki so about a month ago I submitted these pics on a makeup geek contest and I had no plan posting these here but now I have changed my mind. I did not win but It was still a nice and tough competition.Plus I did two posts in a day as I haven't been posting anything since a week (exams going on) but to fill in the gap I am doing another post.
Well I surely wasnt lookin like a diva but a flower bouquet. I cant believe I did this.
(I am not wearing any foundation on :PPP)
- Sleek Acid palette review
- Maybelline define a lash mascara review
- Maybelline Colossal volum mascara review
- Bourjois khol pencil in number 82
- UDPP review
- Sleek Blush in Aruba review
- Covergirl Lipstick.
- Prime your lids.
- The initial concept is to go all random with the colors but anyway ... apply pink , orange and blue on the lid and blend them all together creating a color gradient
- Blend different shades of green in the crease
- Highlight your browbone
- Line the upper lashline with a colored eye pencil
- Line the lower lashline creating a rainbow pattern
- Line the waterline
- Use both the mascaras.
- Starting off with the apples of your cheeks , blend an orange blush towards the temples
- Use any bright bizarre shade of lipstick like I used a bubble gum pink.
Hope you enjoyed the look. Ofcourse I was looking like a clown but atleast it was something springy.