Friday 4 May 2012

Spring inspired makeup look for a makeup geek contest.. FOTD

Oki so about a month ago I submitted these pics on a makeup geek contest and I had no plan posting these here but now I have changed my mind. I did not win but It was still a nice and tough competition.Plus I did two posts in a day as I haven't been posting anything since a week (exams going on) but to fill in the gap I am doing another   post.





Well I surely wasnt lookin like a diva but a flower bouquet.  I cant believe I did this.
(I am not wearing any foundation on  :PPP)








Products used:
  • Sleek Acid palette                                review
  • Maybelline define a lash mascara            review
  • Maybelline Colossal volum mascara            review
  • Bourjois khol pencil in number 82
  • UDPP                                                       review
  • Sleek Blush in Aruba                                    review
  • Covergirl Lipstick.



Instructions:

  • Prime your lids.
  • The initial concept is to go all random with the colors but anyway ... apply pink , orange and blue on the lid and blend them all together creating a color gradient
  • Blend different shades of green in the crease
  • Highlight your browbone
  • Line the upper lashline with a colored eye pencil
  • Line the lower lashline creating a rainbow pattern
  • Line the waterline
  • Use both the mascaras.
  • Starting off with the apples of your cheeks , blend an orange blush towards the temples
  • Use any bright bizarre shade of lipstick like I used a bubble gum pink.


Hope you enjoyed the look. Ofcourse I was looking like a clown but atleast it was something springy.
Take Care
Fariya.

1 comment:

Your lovely comment will make my day :)