As we all can feel summer is here and everyone is going all bronze , I created this warm golden/bronze look which is perfect for summer . (The eyeliner was a total mistake , should have been a bit thinner , lol)
- Prime your lids and browbone.
- Apply a golden eyeshadow all over the lid (half baked)
- Blend a bronze in the crease (smog)
- Highlight with your favourtite highlight color (virgin)
- Apply some very light golden with pink hue in the inner corner of the eyes for a pop. (half baked + virgin)
- Line the upper lashline with black eyeliner ( now my tip is to do a thin line and not really a winged liner , what I did was messed up the line so i extended the line to cover the smudge marks :P )
- Finish off with mascara.
I hope you liked it,
see ya'll late