I've been posting alot of dramatic looks lately so I though this one would be good for a change! The simple colors go with the bold eyeliner to neutralize the look for daytime or to make it more wearable. Its actually a dolly look and pretty easy to achieve!
blurry but still visible :P
- UDPP review
- Loreal Glambronze trio for blondes review
- Maybelline colossal volum Mascara review
- Catrice gel liner review
- Just gold 98 palette
- Transparent lip gloss.
- Prime your lids and face if you are doing the base makeup!
- Apply a whitish pink color on the lids!
- Blend with a darker tone of baby pink in the crease
- Blend the baby pink up to the brow so you have the pink tone all over the lid and so on.
- Smudge the baby pink on the lower lashline.
- Apply a highlight shade on the browbone very precisely and in the inner corners of the eyes.
- Do a winged eyeliner and line the upper lashline and lower waterline
- Use a glowy light pink blush right on the apples of the cheeks . Do not blend towards the temples.
- Highlight the cheek bones
- Use a transparent lipgloss to enhance the natural pink of your lips.
Hope you enjoyed the look